Friday 2 June 2017

Bugged by the June Bug?

Posting new cartoon material has proved to be 'a bridge too far' over the past month or so. The mental block started because I simply got tired of the political theatre we were being fed by the slapstick and custard pie material generated from our Canberra masters, which was only topped by the hapless tedium emanating from the top billing in Washington/London/EU et. al.

The trouble is, IMO you can't make a joke of stuff already replete with comedy material. So, to ease back into some form of 'new' material, I'm selectively using some of the daily stuff I was publishing before my current blog site was inaugurated. Hope it helps restore my own sense of the ridiculous thus providing the reader with a modicum of enjoyment for their effort in bothering to look in on my day(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment