Wednesday 15 March 2017

The KAT in the Hat.

A week or so ago Bob Katter's name popped up in a media piece about the crumbling state of the coalition Government in the House of Reps. I used to have a blog hosted by a website in Brisbane... so was fairly familiar with the 'doings' of Bob. However, he doesn't cross my path very often these days.

Yesterday I was lost in the search for a current event to cartoon, so naturally fell back on the bog-standard idea of invoking something 'from this day' in the past. Voila! Who should emerge but the KAT in the Hat up to something or other on March 14, 2012! Obviously to do with 'pulling a rabbit out of his hat'... but I couldn't find the accompanying text so the viewer will have to think up a scenario appropriate to Bob's usual modus operandi.

Whatever, here is Bob as he was then with my only tinkering being to enlarge the original and change the background colour to better highlight the caricature.





No comments:

Post a Comment